or at 416-929-4834
The Portrait is a 300x1050 module, comprised of multiple content modules, arranged vertically. These modules can display a range of content and rich media. The header contains 40 pixels of space for logo and branding. The main module, the largest at 460 pixels, is ideal for large, attention grabbing images. It is then followed by two secondary modules, each 220 pixels high. At the bottom of the unit, a 35 pixel high footer is reserved for text content, ideal for a call to action.
Portraits may also be built as expanding units, in which the module in the main unit contains preliminary content and a call to action, with user interaction displaying the expanded version of the module with full content. Expanded modules are built as separate files, as with our standard expanding banners.
Note: Creative that do not meet the requirements of the sites may be rejected or may need to be rebuilt, which can cause last-minute delays.
Ad Unit Specifications
|Ad Format||File Size||Dimensions||Animation
(Unlimited upon user interaction)
|30 seconds maximum||Creative must contain 1-pixel border|
The above is based on IAB Specifications *larger files can be accommodated if required, contact us for details
Information for Media Planners
- Can this site accept Portrait creatives?
- Not all sites are built to fit a Portrait sized ad unit
- Does the site have a set of specifications prepared for Portraits?
- If yes, please deliver these to creative agency and eyereturn
- Does the site allow expanding functionality in Portraits?
- Not all sites will allow these ad units to expand
- Dimensions: 300x1050
- Logo area: 270x40
- Primary module: 270x460 content area
- Secondary modules: 270x220 content area
Expanded Module Dimensions
- Primary module: 490x480 (content area: 460x460)
- Secondary modules: 490x240 (content area: 460x220)